Eliminating Sexual Harassment in the Legal Profession
Australia has one of the highest reported rates of sexual harassment in the world and almost 30% of lawyers have been harassed at work*.
Earn 1.5 CPD points from this webinar PLUS access resources for an additional 7.5 CPD points before March 31st and help eliminate sexual harassment in the legal profession.
About this Webinar
Sexual harassment is commonplace - 1 in 3 Australian workers had experienced sexual harassment in the last 5 years in 2018**, this has increased from 1 in 5 in 2012. Fewer than 1 in 5 people (17%) make a complaint.
This is why we are supporting Neon Shed and helping to promote their CPD training for legal professionals focused on eliminating sexual harassment.
A harassment free workplace is truly being more human.SIGN UP TODAY
What is Covered:
- The legislation
- What is sexual harassment
- Why it occurs
- The neuroscience of our fight, flight, flee response
- The risks and impacts to the targets, perpetrators, bystanders, organisation and industry
- What you can do if you’re a target
- What you can do if you witness sexual harassment at work
- What you can do as a manager
- How to make change if you are a perpetrator of sexual harassment
- Where to go for support
In this training you will be provided tools and strategies for:
- Targets to be able to know what to do and protect themselves
- Bystanders to become confident allies
- Managers to know what to do if it happens in their team
- Perpetrators to understand the risks, impacts, the rights of others and how they can change or get help.
If you are a Legal Practice or Association that would like support with strategies and practical tools to eliminate sexual harassment and protect yourself and your team, visit the Neon Shed website to find out more.
Who Should Attend
Legal professionals interested in tools and strategies to eliminate sexual harassment in the workplace.
This training provides 1.5 CPD unit towards the 10 required prior to 31 March 2021. We have also put together a list of additional resources, giving you access to a total of 9 CPD points for just $99!
Meet your CPD requirements AND help eliminate sexual harassment in the workplace with this pre-recorded webinar for legal professionals.JOIN THE WEBINAR
A little about NICOLE
Chief Courage Officer | Neon Shed | Workplace Communications Expert
I’ve been in communications for over 17 years and in the work health and safety industry for a decade. I’ve seen the damage the dark side of work can do so this year I’m on a mission to bring light to these issues to improve psychological safety, mental health and well-being in the workplace.
My goal is to inspire real change and give people the tools and courage to say not in my workplace and have the flow on effect of not in my country, not in my community and not in my home.
You will receive a zoom link one week prior to the event.MORE INFORMATION