Chief Conversationalist • HR Guru • Entrepreneur • Public Speaker • The Ultimate Mum
Michelle is the amazing brain behind Being More Human. 20 years of experience providing guidance, leadership development, recruitment support, and strengthening the culture in organizations across 20 industries has shown her one truth – modern businesses are losing their humanity. After seeing the world and meeting people from all walks of life, Michelle chose to dedicate her life to helping businesses in Australia to become more human in the way they operate and their culture.
Michelle has brought a team of human resource and organisational development experts together to increase humanity in the workplace through kindness, psychological consulting and deep, transformational change for organisations, teams and individuals.
Michelle has been recognised amongst the community and industry for her profound contribution both to the corporate world and to her much loved charities, however perhaps one of her proudest achievements is the award she has received for being the world’s best mum… she even has the mug to prove it!
Michelle’s credentials include:
- Masters in Social Ecology (Organisational Development)
- Bachelor of Social Science (Human Resource Management & Human Relations/Communication)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Lifetime Accreditation in LSI and GSI (Human Synergistics)
- Accreditation in Managerial and Executive Wellbeing Survey (MEWS)
- Qualified Coaching and Performance Consultant (Chris Howard Training)
- Certification in Myers-Briggs
- Convener of the Newcastle Network for the Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI).